Are we ready for 2019?

Hi everyone!

I'm Adil from Norway and im gonna be starting my own blog! (Whaaat) In honor of 2019, I am going to focus on this blog as best as I can, and I hope some of you can actually follow me through this weird thing called life.
General 1920x1080 money world map world map
Now, I was just asking myself this question? How do you survive in this economy? This world is going towards some dark places my friends, and I don't want to stand around and watch it burn down.
So, what can you do? 
As my first blog in 2019, I would like to encourage whoever comes across this page, to start some side business. Simple as that 😃

You have to do something and take advantage of this era of technology that we are in. You have to burn with passion to start a webside and start selling sh*t.

I believe that this isn't said enough in this day and age but this era of technology is powerful as fu*k.
You can start a YouTube channel talking about why cucumbers are good for you, and earn 1000 dollars a month, it's crazy. I just want more people to see that. 

My goal for 2019 is motivation, like get up and do sh*t. Read a book, run five miles, work on your book that you just can't seem to finish. 

Find that passion in you, everybody has one, and bring it out. Fu*k what people think, you might find it weird and embarrassing now but in 50 years, you're not going to care, only regret that you didn't do it. 
General 1920x1080 quote
Let's all agree on one thing here, that we try and make 2019 amazing. 

Thank you so much for reading, feel free to comment your thoughts on stuff and stuff 👀
Looking  forward to writing more of what I think 🙇

It's ADIL, signing out.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confidence And How To Achieve It

How To Never Run Out Of Anything To Say.